NFTY Texas-Oklahoma Region & URJ Greene Family Camp are pleased to offer partial, need-based financial support to help families send their children to year-round programs, including NFTY-TOR events.
A significant portion of the assistance we provide is made possible through the generosity of former campers, parents, and friends of NFTY-TOR & GFC. We are extremely grateful for their support and commitment to making camp accessible for families throughout Texas and Oklahoma.
Youth professionals, clergy, or staff awarding scholarship on behalf of their congregation should e-mail scholarship information to email@example.com with participant, event and scholarship amount information.
Scholarship form for Participants and their families:
- For each child/participant you must have a separate application, but you can apply for scholarships for multiple events in one application
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served, rolling basis
- Our team works directly with your congregation to create a scholarship package that meets your needs.
- All scholarship applicants must submit their scholarship application and complete their registration prior to the early bird deadline for events.
- After submitting a scholarship application, families will be contacted by a GFC full time staff member regarding their scholarship award prior to being charged and enrolled for an event.